110 E Lime Ave Monrovia, CA 91016
Assistant Restaurant Manager
The Assistant Restaurant Manager has the very important job of partnering with the Restaurant General Manager on leading the restaurant team. Our Assistant Restaurant Managers are experts at delegating tasks, delivering exceptional customer service, leading by example and developing their team.
- Recruits, trains, develops and communicates with team of Food Travel Experts Implements and maintains guest service standards and/or brand specifications.
- Maintains all merchandising standards, display presentations and signing standards and monitors inventory levels.
- Assists with planning of daily goals, tasks and assignments.
- Develops, plans and assigns daily goals, tasks and Team Member assignments.
- Manages, supervises and evaluates Team Member performance through follow-up to ensure proper completion of assigned tasks and goals and provides feedback including disciplinary action.
- Ensures proper completion through follow-up.
- Assists in monitoring sales performance through the analysis of sales reports and comparison shopping.
- Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures, as well as state health/sanitation standards and states labor laws.
- Manages all office tasks, including management of funds and media, receiving, inventory, purchasing, team member scheduling and payroll.
- Performs any other duties as direct by the Restaurant General Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the food & beverage industry, in a management/supervisory capacity.
- Proven track record of resolving uncomfortable situations with clients, customers, peers and direct reports.
- Proven ability to effectively manage conflict and ensure successful outcomes; work under pressure and deal with high stress situations while exercising sound judgment and decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Effective organizational maturity to prioritize daily, weekly, monthly and yearly activities.
Kitchen Staff Compensation:
- From $16 to $22 / hr, including performance raises and pooled tips.
- Company Events
Back of the house job description:
- Provide assistance to prep cooks and other kitchen staff as needed.
- Wash dishes.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work environment.
- Be able to adapt to new tasks as needed.
- Be able to lift, push, and, pull at least 50 lbs.
- Be able to stand for most of 8 hours.
- Be able to perform opening, closing, and side tasks thoroughly.
- Work well under pressure. You will be pushed to perform at your best often.
An ideal candidate:
- Is optimistic, as our regular rushes can last a couple of hours.
- Is always seeking improvement. We start all our staff members at an entry-level position and help them move up.
- Has outstanding work ethic, as we all depend on each other.
- Is empathetic and understands we are all different.
- Values integrity. Teammates will count on you to do the right thing when no one is watching.
Some requirements for any position:
- Flexible schedule. Weekends and nights are a must.
- Reliable transportation.
Not required but a plus:
- Food and beverage experience.
- Open availability.
- Bilingual in English and any other language.
Kitchen / Chef
- $16.50 / hour
Pay rate may vary depending on experience.
- The Cook is responsible for preparation of meals such as cleaning and chopping vegetables, piecing together entrees, use of basic equipment such as fryer, grill, and other various kitchen equipment.
- Performs various cooking and food preparation techniques, including sanitizing, grilling, broiling, frying, cutting, weighing, measuring, chopping, grilling, frying, baking, sautéing, and baking.
- Stocks and maintains order in walk-ins, reach in refrigerators, and all dry storage areas throughout work area.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Previous Cook experience preferred.
- Ability to adhere to recipes, food preparation instructions, and production guidelines.
- Ability to read, speak, and comprehend English in a manner sufficient for effective communication.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
$16.50 / hour~
What we offer our Servers:
- No server experience necessary, we will train you.
- Our restaurant is consistently busy and the tips are great!
- Flexible, part-time work schedule -work a lot or just a few shifts a week.
- Discounted meals.
What you’ll be doing as a Restaurant Server:
- Helping guests with their order.
- Anticipate and accommodate guest needs.
- Complete running and closing side work.
Requirements & Duties for our Restaurant Servers:
- Have the ability to maintain positive and friendly demeanor in high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- No experience necessary but hospitality background a definite plus.
- Strong work ethic, team focus, and commitment to going above and beyond to ensure excellent guest service.
- Help keep service area stocked and clean throughout shift.
There is a large free public car park near the restaurant!
- 11:30 am～3:00 pm (L.o.2:45 pm)
5:30 pm～10:00 pm (L.o.9:30 pm)
National public holidays】
- 11:30 am～10:30 pm (L.o.10:00 pm)